Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've been tagged.

I have been tagged in a little blogger picture game by LJKC at Superhero.

The rules:
open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.


This is not the most exciting picture that I could have found on my computer, but it was the 6th folder and 6th pic.

It's me and my little girl Lucky-Anne. The title of the folder was 2nd semester senior year so this pic was taking in the spring of 2007. Lucky was probably just a little over a year in this pic. She is so stinkin' cute!! She has a little sweater on...she hates when I dress her up so I don't do it anymore.

And for my 6 people to tag:

1. Michelle at Random Ramblings.
2. Megan at So Now What?
3. Katie at A Tote's Life.
4. Heather at Heather Drive.
5. Jen at Meet The Robinsons.
6. Allie at Simply Allie.

Have fun with it! I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures.

No comments: