Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy birthday, katie!!


Happy Birthday to my BFF, Katie!!!


Katie is my bestfriend from college. We met while playing soccer. She thought I didn't like her at first (like most people do), but about our 2nd semester of college we became super close.


Katie and I lived together our sophomore year. That was quite the interesting living arrangement, but we made it! :) The next 2-3 years we lived super close, but not together.
Unfortunately, Katie moved back home to St. Louis a few months ago. It has definitely been an adjustment, but luckily we get to see each other about once a month.
Another good thing about it being Katie's birthday is that means it is my birthday in 6 days!! Yay!!
Happy birthday, Katie! Love you!!



A very typical pic of us together.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

The rules: open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.