Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy birthday Tiffers!!


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, TIFFERS!!


Today is Tiffany's 21st birthday....FINALLY!! :)


Cute pic, Tiffers! :)


Tiffany and I met while we were working at Celsius Tannery. I worked there for a couple of years during college. Tiffers was in HS when she started there, but graduated and went to KU (boooo!!!). I have since forgiven her choice in going to KU. She is doing awesome there and I am so happy for her. She is going to be an awesome teacher...as long as she doesn't use too much Jayhawk influence in her classroom. :)

I am so excited for her birthday celebration tomorro
w night and PNL. PNL is awesome; I wish it was around when I turned 21.

Kat
ie is coming in town. The three of us always have a good time together and it should be cool to meet all of her other friends.

It should be pretty interesting since Tiff is not a big shot person. Well, I am so GET READY TIFF!! :) And remember some of those pics you took of me on my bachelorette party?? Pay back is a bitch! Haha.


I love these girls. Katie, Tiffers, and me.

Happy birthday, Tiffers. I hope you have a great day and I will see you tomorrow night!!

No comments: