Monday, March 30, 2009

Busted brackets!!

Well, here we are - the final four. My brackets are completely busted. There is not a chance in hell that I could even crack the top 25 out of like 55 people in our work pool. It's ok though. This sure has been an interesting tournament.

The actual final 4:
-Michigan State (this is who I will be rooting for from here on out)
-UConn (boo, they beat Mizzou)
-Villanova
-North Carolina (they do have a Missouri boy, so they are cool too)

My 1st final 4:
-Michigan State
-UConn
-Pitt
- Syracus
**with Pitt winning it all....it's too bad they are out.

My 2nd final 4:
-Louisville
-Memphis
-Duke
-UNC

**1 outta 4 aint bad. RIGHT?? Oh and I have Louisville winning this one.

Have I mentioned yet that I CANNOT wait for football season? I will settle for (consistent) spring and summer weather in the meantime though.

No comments: