Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's the little things...

It's the little things in life that I love and that keep me going each day....

-it's watching my cousin get married on Saturday and just totally feeling the love they have for one another. It was wonderful.
-it's getting approval from my grandma on my new hair color...that never happens unless my hair is bleach blonde.
-it's getting that "I'm so proud of you" look from my grandpa when we discuss my homebuying experience.
-it's playing Wii Fit with my husband for a couple of hours just cracking up at eachother while hoolahooping (HILARIOUS, by the way).
-it's getting to wear flip flops the first week of March.
-it's getting a wife card from my husband (I love those!)

It's nice to be able to just sit back, reflect, and appreciate the little things in life that make you happy.

No comments: