Sunday, May 17, 2009

Peace out Twitter.

I attempted Twitter and I didn't like it. I update my facebook status like crazy, but I could never remember to update my Twitter. Oh well, I tried. I am going to get rid of my account. Farewell Twitter. Maybe some other time I will try to pick it back up..but for now, Facebook is enough for me.

In other news, I am going to visit my bestfriend over memorial day. I am super excited. I will have some pics of that, I am sure.

I have a bunch of things to blog about with a bunch of pics. I just haven't had the time. I have pictures from my trip with Beth to Springfield to see H (which was a BLAST). I have pics from Justin's surprise birthday celebration. I don't have a ton of pics from there, but it definitely deserves its own post. And then Friday night Rick and Amy had their wedding reception so I have pics (AND VIDEO!!) from that. We had a lot of fun, but we definitely wish we could have gone to their wedding in the Dominican.

So lots of new pics and entries should be coming soon. We'll see if I have the time to post all 3 events this coming up week. Now that I joined the gym, I guess I actually have to go to see results. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Lyns, message me about your Twitter. I figured out how to use Twitter to update Facebook... and after a few trials and errors, IT WORKS!