Thursday, May 7, 2009

11 months...and 84 months.

Today is anniversary city. Er, monthiversary and anniversary.

We have been married for 11 months today. Yay! It's crazy that almost a year has gone by that quickly. Around this time last year I was making a seating arrangement. That was my absolute least favorite thing about wedding planning. It was awful. I made it through that and then had to make place cards. The place cards were my 2nd least favorite task. I printed them myself and it took FOREVER to get them aligned correctly. So that sucked. And then I tortured myself even more by choosing to glue colored rhinestones on each place card to symbolize the meal choice of the guest. Why did I do that to myself? The place cards turned out really cool though.

So it's been almost a year since the wedding. And as I said, it seems crazy that a year has gone by that quickly. What is even more crazy is that today marks 7 years that Justin and I have been together. Most days it does not feel like we have been together that long. I say most days because we have those days.

Happy monthiversary and anniversary to us! :)



Cheers to that!!


ETA pics. The middle pic is the oldest one I have on my computer. It is from 2004. Someday I will scan some real old school pics onto my computer.

No comments: