Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nananana...


Hey! Hey! Hey! Goodbye!!

Adios, Jon.
Jon Gosselin will officially no longer be apart of Jon and Kate Plus 8. In fact, it's going to be called Kate Plus 8.

I started watching the show a couple of years ago. Jon and Kate were still semi-civil at that point. Speculations of divorce starting coming about a year after I started watching. I continued to watch through the train wreck. I felt sorry that it was all at the kid's expense, but there was no changing Kate's mind about the filming of the show.

They kept filming, so I kept watching.
Since the divorce, the show has been different - obviously. Kate seems to be much more content with life. She does what she needs to do for her children. She plans things that they enjoy to do (or they film when she is doing things that make them happy...whatever it may be). She clearly has their well being in mind at all times.
Sorry ass Jon on the other hand, not so much. The limited amount of time that he is actually on the show, he seems to suck as a dad. The kids never seem to enjoy the activities that he has planned for them. He seems completely uninterested in the children. It is actually somewhat painful to what painful to watch.

I will be happy to see him removed from the show. I would, honestly, be happy to to see the entire show cancelled for the sake of the children but I don't anticipate that happening. Those kids are so damn cute though. :)
I know most people don't care about the happenings in the Gosselin family so that is all I will say about that. Oh and goodbye to the Ed Hardy shirts that TLC has to blur out during the taping of the show.