Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm still here...

I haven't forgotten about my blog. I still have things to talk about. Updates to do. I just can't right now. Whenever I turn on my computer it goes to a blue screen. Awesome. Right? I need to take it in to the Geek Squad and get that shiz fixed. I could continue to blog picture-less. But, how interesting would that be?

Who wants to read about my recent experience with being fitted for new shoes without pictures of the new shoes? Oh, I'm the only one who likes to see running shoe pictures?? :)

Who wants to read a (gravel trail) race recap with out race photos?

Who wants to read a race recap of the first race with my fasha without pics of said fasha?...that happens this Saturday so I couldn't blog about it if I wanted to.

Who wants to read about my really shitty 4 mile run on the treadmill two days ago without....Yeah, that one doesn't require pics. It just sucked. Bad.

So bear with me. I will be back to my super exciting (you can laugh) blogging in no time.