Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Clean Eating magazine

In my quest to become more healthy - clean eating has become more and more prevalent. Clean eating is basically shifting away from processed food and more towards organic, natural, and fresh foods. I have seen many recipes from the magazine 'Clean Eating', but I didn't want to spend the money on a subscription.

Well, today hip2save.com let me in a little secret. I can get 'Clean Eating' for $5.99 for a 1 year subscription. That's great because it is normally $34.95. I followed the instructions and got myself a 2 year subscription for just under $12. Sweet!!

I thought I would pass this along to anyone else interested. Just go here and follow the instructions.

2 comments:

amy said...

thanks for the info! We are trying to eat more organically as well!

Unknown said...

I just bought a subscription too!!