Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just gorgeous, darling!

I received the 'gorgeous blogger award' from Tiffany from Baby Fish. Thanks, girl!

Yes! Something to blog about...sad, isn't it??

Rules:
1. Accept and thank the blogger who gave this to you.
2. List 10 things about yourself.
3. List 5 additional things that you don't like.
4. Award this to 10 fellow bloggers.

10 things about me:
1. I was born in a hospital who is nicknamed "Deathwell."
2. I have always wanted an old VW Bug.
3. I learned (just last night, actually) that my dad has always wanted an old VW Bug. I guess that's where I got the idea.
4. Cinnamon toast is my favorite breakfast food...especially when it's made in the broiler.
5. I am the only person I know who likes the taste of red bull. I really wish that they would make caffeine free (and sugar free) red bull - I would LOVE it.
6. The only major injury I ever had during my 14 years of playing soccer was a head-on-head collision with another girl during the summer between my freshman and sophomore years of college. It resulted in about 36 stitches and a broken nose. Other than that, just a few sprained ankles.
7. During one of our trips moving from KC - I stopped to meet my cousin to give her some wedding stuff and I managed to lock my keys in the car with it running. Justin had a spare key, but he was about 90 minutes behind me. I have locked keys in the car before, but never with it running.
8. I did the electric slide to 'Achy Breaky Heart' in 2nd grade.
9. Also in 2nd grade was the election that Bill Clinton became president. My elementary school did a ballot, etc. I voted for Bill Clinton - totally uneducated vote, but I think it's crazy that I even remember that.
10. I love the Shrek movies. I am excited for another one to come out, but I hope it doesn't ruin it for me.

5 things I don't like:
1. Spiders.
2. Heights.
3. The sound of styrofoam being scratched.
4. This haircut I got today (I might post pics if my camera decides to work today).
5. Pineapple.

From what I can tell - just about everyone has already been awarded this. If you haven't, then I award YOU! It's genuine, I promise.


No comments: