I know we are a few days into the new year, but I figured I should probably blog about my new year's resolutions so I can reflect back next year to see how well I did at keeping them.
1. Finish the couch to 5k by my birthday (March 3rd). When I do finish, my reward will be to purchase a few new pairs of scrubs (with xmas money :)).
2. Finish the 30 day shred by June 1st. When I do finish this, my reward will be a new pair of jeans.
3. Find a job in Columbia.
4. Survive the distance between Justin and myself until I can find a job where he is.
5. Run (on the treadmill or elliptical) and/or walk at least 500 miles this year. My reward will hopefully be a more toned body and having my clothes fit better. I figured this number by thinking about 10 miles a week for 52 weeks (and I am already 2 weeks into it and figure some weeks I might not make it to 10). This seems very realistic and doable. I will record all of my distance runs/walks on sparkpeople so I can keep track of this number.
6. Pay at least 1/2 of our credit card debt that we have remaining. This, again, is very realistic and doable. Hopefully we can do even more than just 1/2 of what's left.
7. Blog at least 3 times a week. Hopefully the reward to this is more followers, more comments, etc.