Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The long road.

I haven't been a very good blogger lately. The summer is just flying by and I am trying to enjoy every minute of it. We have only had 1 weekend so far this summer where we have not had something planned. I managed to find something to plan for that free weekend. :)

Along with having plans every weekend of the summer, it seems that many of those plans are in Columbia (our hometown). That 2 hour drive is beginning to feel like a 4 or 6 hour drive. We are so sick of making the drive. This is just another reason why we cannot wait to move back to Columbia. It will happen someday...hopefully sooner rather than later.

Speaking of moving back to Columbia...Justin has an interview in Columbia tomorrow. If you've got some thoughts, prayers, vibes, crossed fingers, etc. please send them our way for some good news tomorrow.

This coming up weekend, we have Justin's grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. It should be a good time spent with friends and family. I am looking forward to the party. His grandparents have no idea that we have sent invitations to all of their friends and family. They just think we are having lunch with the immediate family. I am excited to see how they react to the larger party that they don't know about. :)

I hope everyone is having a good summer. I will do my best to update this thing a bit more.

1 comment:

amy said...

Good luck to Justin with the interview! And love the new background!