Friday, July 31, 2009

Enough already!

There has been construction on the main road next to our house since the end of March. It is driving me insane.

It started off pretty slow, but it was annoying because it blocked off the quick way to our house right away. For 4 months I have bad to go way out of my way to get home. I have gotten used to the extra drive time so that is not as much of an issue anymore.

Their original anticipated finishing date was mid-july. Here we are about the begin august and they are still working. Once mid-july hit, they seemed to start working in high gear. I am not sure why they were not working at this speed the entire time. if they would have gotten after it at the start of things, they probably wouldn't be in such a hurry to get things done at the last minute (after their deadline).

This new hard working attitude has them starting to work at 7am. Before now, I wouldn't start hearing them work until 9 or 10 in the morning.

I don't have to be at work until 2 in the afternoons so I am not an early riser. It is pissing me off the be woken up by loud machinery and men yelling.

Finish this job...whatever it is (something with the sewer lines or drains or something). I want to go back to my normal sleeping schedule as well as my normal driving route.

Kthanxbai.


Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments: